XPTable - .NET ListView meets Java's JTable
For a project I'm working on I needed a highly customized ListView - one that would allow checkboxes and images in any column, ComboBoxes and NumericUpDowns for editing and it had to be easy to swap data in and out. Anyone who has tried customizing a ListView knows how painful it can be trying to bend it to your will, so I decided to create one from scratch. Having come from a Java background I decided to base it somewhat loosely on Java's JTable.
- Fully customizable visual appearance - from columns to rows and cells.
- Supports Windows XP visual styles.
- Powerful renderers that give cells the ability to act like controls.
- Easy to add your own custom renderers and editors.
- Columns can be hidden.
- Rows, columns or individual cells can be disabled.
- ToolTips for columns and cells.
- Plus much more....
FirstTableDemoForm.cs MediaPlayerStyleDemoForm.cs RatingCellRenderer.cs RenderersDemoForm.cs SelectionDemoForm.cs SortingDemoForm.cs EventsDemoForm.cs EditorsDemoForm.cs AssemblyInfo.cs StylesDemoForm.cs